I want you to have an exciting and enjoyable experience when you purchase my art. In the interests of full transparency there are some realities with transportation costs and the fragile nature of artwork that mean I must be realistic with my Refund & Exchanges Policy, please read on for full details.
Firstly, take your time during ‘check out’ via my website. If you make an error during purchase please reach out immediately, I must pass on ‘change of shipping’ surcharges if you make changes beyond 24 hours of purchase – contact me firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance or call during business hours (GMT +10) +61 (0) 472 712 489.
Domestic Purchases – WITHIN AUSTRALIA
- For ‘change of mind’ refunds on original artworks, I must pass on the cost of return shipping, this will be deducted from the refund amount once the painting has been returned – purchaser must contact me within 48 hours of receipt of artwork.
- I cannot offer ‘change of mind’ refunds on Open & Limited Edition Prints, these are considered final once purchased and shipped.
- I do take great care with my packaging and handling, in the unlikely event that your artwork is damaged in transit, if the box is damaged, please photograph the packaging PRIOR to opening and then photograph the damaged art inside.
- Please email your issue, the painting/print name, images of the damage and a short description to email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving your parcel. I will arrange return shipping.
- I will replace your print with an identical one. For originals that are damaged during transit, I will offer a full refund or replace it with an existing artwork on my website once the damaged artwork has been returned.
- Any items being returned remain property of the purchaser until received by pezart.com.au, so please ensure you package your return items appropriately.
- pezart.com.au will not be held liable for any further damage to artworks damaged in return transit to me.
*PLEASE NOTE, RETURNED GOODS SHOULD BE RETURNED IN THE SAME CONDITION AS RECEIVED WITHIN UNDAMAGED PACKAGING. TAKE GREAT CARE IN REPACKAGING ANY RETURN ITEMS. I CANNOT ISSUE REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON ITEMS THAT HAVE BEEN DAMAGED SUBSEQUENTLY DUE TO POOR PACKAGING.
I cannot accept returns if:
- A piece is not returned in its RECEIVED condition: used or damaged SUBSEQUENTLY, or returned inappropriately (e.g. box improperly taped, no bubble wrap, no fragile markings).
- Purchaser does not make notification to firstname.lastname@example.org within the time frames stated above.
Please return any items to:
17 Limpet Ave
Port Douglas, 4877 QLD
International Purchases – OUTSIDE AUSTRALIA
The same conditions apply but the buyer must cover the cost of all return freight.
CONTACT: email@example.com | +61 (0) 472 712 489